Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Working on a Game Plan!

4 1/2 years after starting BJJ (with one year out...) I have FINALLY started on a game plan!
This is monumental for me!
Prior to, hmmmmm, 2 weeks ago, I was simply relying on perservering through rolling. Defending, preventing subs etc etc. Now, I am actually thinking (no jokes, please! I am blonde..) and it is working wonders for my game. I feel that I am more proactive. I know that for the next few months I will have to work hard on ironing out the techniques and I am aware that I will be crushed, pummelled and walked through for a while, but that's ok. I have something to work with and the moves are the ones I most enjoy!

Right now I am in a good place with my training. I have good friends and good training partners at my gym. The warm ups in general are not killing me but the burpees are.

I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment